RJ45 Rj11 Modular Crimping Tool with Cable Strippe (T5376)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.8 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Blister Card|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: T5376
- Applications: 8p/6p/4p Crimpping Tool
- Other: with Cable Stripper
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 820320
- Net Weight: 140g/Piece
- Packaging Details: Blister Card
- Trademark: Chinasky
- Origin: China
Function: crimp and cut
Cat-4,8 position Modular Plug
with white little stick made the tool adjustable ( 8p8c/6p4c/4p4c )
middle part is for cutting or stripping
|For Modular Plug||8P8C/RJ45, 6P6C/RJ11,4P4C,4P2C|
|Other||With Cable Stripper|
|Net weight||140g, portable|
1. Place the single-bladed side of the tool's cutter facing you and cut the modular cable to the desired lenght. Make sure to cut the ends of the cord straight across, not diagohally.
2. Stripping modular cable:
2a. Insert 4P/6P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper until it touches the stop guide.
2b. Insert 4P/6P cable into the two-bladed side of the tool's stripper and let it extend a little past the lower cut blade.
3. Squeeze handles until it stop, cable must be kept perpendicular and the pull from the tool.
4. Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug and be sure the left wire at one end matches the right wire at the other end.
5. Place modular plug with cable into the tool's holder. Be sure the stripped wire is between the tab and gold contacts. Squeeze handles until it stop.
6. Remove the crimped plug from the tool.