HD-Cvi/Tvi/Ahd Video Ground Loop Isolator for Coaxial Cable&UTP (GB300)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $7.3 US $7|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: GB300
- Weight: 114G/Pair
- Trademark: Chinasky
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 851762
- Size: 60*32*25 with 15cm*2 Cable
- Application: CCTV Surveillance Systems
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- Origin: China
It is high-efficient and high-reliable ground loop isolator for video signal over coaxial cable, which don't need power. Features strong lighting-proof function, which can effectively solve the interference caused by different ground potential during the transmission of the signal. Besides, it can also be exempt from being damaged by reaction and operation of the over-voltage and the discharging of the static electricity, restore the standard video signal, pick up clear video picture, effectively eliminate the split; interference and scrolling of the picture, it is wildly used in various complicated system in security surveillance.
Power requirement: No power required easy installation.
Support Coaxial Cable and UTP, for HD-CVI/TVI/AHD and CVBS.
BNC male to BNC female with mini cable 15cm on both side.
Functions: Minimize the common-mode interference and high frequency interference of the signal distortion caused by ground loop video, effectively eliminate the split, interference and scrolling of the picture.
Isolation voltage: 500-1500V;
Safety: interference minimizing, efficient lighting-proof, free from static electricity, transient surge protection for line;
Design: ABS plastic injection-wide, waterproof compact;
Installation: Double-end cable, no extra connection cables, easy to installation.
Please install as the following steps:
1. Make sure whether the device installations follow the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Check whether each terminal of the BNC is in good connection.
3. Check whether the actual distance is more than the maximum transmission range of the device.
4. Check whether the quality of the transmission cable is reliable.
5. Replace the equipment that does not work with a video signal ground loop isolator confirmed to work.
6. If you still can not screen out the fault, please contact the manufacturer.
|HD-CVI/TVI/AHD Video Ground Loop Isolator for Coaxial Cable&UTP (GB300)|
|Dimension||60*32*25 with 15cm*2 Cable|