CCTV Waterproof Compression Tool for BNC/F/RCA Connector (T5518)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.5 US $5.3|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: T5518
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Condition: New
- Suitable for: BNC / F / RCA Connectors
- Weight: 256g(280g Including Blister Packing)
- Trademark: Chinasky
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 820320
- Type: Fiber Splicer
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Connector Type: for BNC/F/RCA
- Dimension: 125*58*20mm
- Applications: CCTV Surveillance System
- Transport Package: Blister Packing
- Origin: China
The compression tool T5518 is for compressing waterproof connectors(BNC/F/RCA). It connects radial connectors to coaxial cable. And it customizes the length of cable used to connect components.
|Tool Compressed Distance|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Blister Packing|
|Delivery Time:||5-12 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Nearest Port:||Ningbo or Shanghai|
1) Trim back the outer jacket approximately 1/2"
2) Trim the braided wire to approximately 1/4" length and fold it back over the outer jacket
3) Remove approximately 1/4" from the dielectric. This should leave approximately 1/4" of center conductor exposed and 1/4" of the dielectric exposed. Please review the diagram as shown.
Insert the stripped cable into the connector. Push until dielectric rests against the bottom of the relating ring inside the connector.
Place the connector with cable into the tool's holder.
Squeeze the handles.
Remove the compressed connector from the tool.
For example, it can be used for our connector model No.CT5083/RG59, CT5081, CT5082
Net Weight: 256g(280g including blister packing)