Network Modular Plug Crimping Tool with Cable Stripper (T5003)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4 US $3.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Blister Card|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: T5003
- Applications: 8p/6p/4p Crimpping Tool
- Other: with Cable Stripper
- Trademark: Chinasky
- Origin: China
- Net Weight: 140g/Piece
- Packaging Details: Blister Card
- Size: 42*40*30 mm
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 820320
Function: crimp and cut
Cat-4,8 position Modular Plug
with white little stick made the tool adjustable ( 8p8c/6p4c/4p4c )
middle part is for cutting or stripping
|For Modular Plug||8P8C/RJ45, 6P6C/RJ12, 6P4C/RJ114P4C,4P2C|
|Other||With Cable Stripper|
|Net weight||140g, portable|
1. Insert cable between stripper blades.
1a. Insert 4P/6P/8P cable from the top end of the stripper until it touches the stop guide (stripping length 6mm).
1b. Insert 8P cable between stripper blades and let it extend a little past the lower cut blade.
2. Squeeze handles until it stops, cable must be kept perpendicular and then pull from the tool.
3. Strip Round Cable
Insert the cable into the round stripping hole, turn the crimper in counter clockwise direction and cable in clockwise at the same time.
4. Remove the outer jacket, insert the stripped cable into the plug and be sure the left wire at one end matches the right wire at the other end.
5. Place modular plug with cable into the tool's holder. Make sure the stripped wire is between the tab and gold contacts. Squeeze handles until it stops.
6. Remove the crimped plug from the tool.
7. During the crimping process, you may turn the screw on the ratchet in counterclockwise direction to stop the incorrect operation.
8. To crimp "DEC" plug, follow step 1 to step 3.
Remove the screw on the left side of the 6P holder, insert the "DEC" plug and cable into the 6P holder and squeeze handles till it stops.