CCTV Cable Compression Tool for F Connector (T5008)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8.3 US $8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: T5008
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Condition: New
- Size: 215*52*20mm(L*W*H)
- Application: CCTV Surveillance Systems
- Transport Package: Blister Card
- Origin: China
- Type: Crimping Pliers
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Types: CCTV Compression Tool
- Net Weight: 450g(490g Including Blister Packing)
- Trademark: Chinasky
- Specification: CE, RoHS
- HS Code: 820320
The compression tool T5008 is for compressing waterproof connectors. It connects radial connectors to coaxial cable. And it customizes the length of cable used to connect components.
1) Trim back the outer jacket approximately 1/2"
2) Trim the braided wire to approximately 1/4" length and fold it back over the outer jacket
3) Remove approximately 1/4" from the dielectric. This should leave approximately 1/4" of center conductor exposed and 1/4" of the dielectric exposed. Please review the diagram as shown.
Insert the stripped cable into the connector. Push until dielectric rests against the bottom of the relating ring inside the connector.
Place the connector with cable into the tool's holder.
Squeeze the handles.
Remove the compressed connector from the tool.
For example, it can be used for our F connector model No.CT5083/RG59.
|Net Weight||450g(490g Including Blister Packing)|