4CH HD CCTV Camera Power-Data or Audio Video Balun (PVD304H)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $9 US $8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: PVD304H
- Video Format: HD-Cvi/Tvi/Ahd, NTSC, PAL, and Secam
- Attenuation: 0.5dB Typ
- UTP Connection: RJ45
- Trademark: Chinasky
- Specification: 85mm*47mm*25mm
- HS Code: 851762
- Frequency Response: DC to 60MHz
- Application: Power and Video Transmission
- Cmrr: 60 dB
- Certification: Ce, RoHS
- Transport Package: Blister Packing
- Origin: China
The Power Video Data Combiner Balun is passive transceiver device that combines video, PTZ data, and camera power over a single 4-pair UTP cable to simplify CCTV installations in a structured wiring environment. At the camera end the single channel PVD video balun combiner provides video, power and data on separate outputs.
The PVD304H series is designed to be installed at the control room. Each camera power output is equipped with a self-resetting fuse for extra protection. The PVD304H video connections are through BNC connectors and Coax cables to the DVR. The data connections to the DVR are through RJ45 and Category-5 cables.
- Combines video, power and data into a single RJ45 4-pair cableUse with the power-video-data transceiver at the cameraBuilt-in passive transceivers with surge protection60 dB cross talk and noise immunity Designed for structured wiring applications Connectors: Video-BNC, UTP-RJ45, Power-DC Female, Data- Terminal Block
|4CH HD CCTV Camera Power-Data or Audio Video Balun (PVD304H)|
|Video Format||NTSC, PAL , and SECAM|
|Frequency Response||DC to 8MHz|
|Impedance||Coax, Male BNC||75 ohms|
|RJ45/Terminal Block||100 ohms|
|Working environment||Working Temperature||-10ºC to +70ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-30ºC to +70ºC|
|Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Connector||Female BNC, RJ45 and Terminal Block|
The PVD system operates well with Cats or better UTP wire,24 AWG(0.5mm) or thicker.
Low voltage camera power video may be sent within same wire bundle.
Do not use shielded twisted-pair wire.
Do not use un-twisted wire.
Do not run 24V/28VAC within same wire bundle with telecom or other datacom signals
Using PVD products, cameras can be powered at extended distances, please refer to the ctart below for more information.
|Power Supply Voltage||24VAC||28VAC||13VDC|
|Resultant Camera Voltage||21VAC||21VAC||10VDC|